Looking for information about Licence Link, or need to contact our Marketing team? Find our press resources here, or alternatively, get in touch below.
About Licence Link:
- Licence Link provides a fast, easy-to-use driving licence, DQC and Tacho card checking service. This helps to fulfil the duty of care requirements faced by HR and Fleet Managers.
- Based in Birmingham (UK), the Licence Link team supports businesses to gain licence checking compliance.
- ADLV member (Association for Driving Licence Verification). This is a collection of companies, dedicated to maintaining and improving best practices in the validation of driver entitlement.
- Based on four key principles, which include: Duty to protect, avoidance of danger, licenced to drive, and liability awareness.
- Licence Link is ISO27001 and ISO9001 certified.
- An accredited Microsoft Gold Partner for multiple competencies. This is the highest level of achievement, which can only be attained with a strong foundation of experience and a commitment to embracing new technologies, employee certifications, customer references, satisfaction surveys and system tests.
- If you’re still looking for information, not currently included on our press resources page, please email the Licence Link team for a speedy response.